All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king. -JRR Tolkien
These curved cowhide earrings shimmer gold, and are contrasted with an angular dark grey leather diamond. A gold fill hoop and aquamarine briolette on one; a faceted pear shape pyrite briolette on the other.
• High quality treated cowhide leather and natural gemstones
• Light weight
• 14kt nickel free gold fill ear wires
• High quality hand soldered gold fill components
• 3.5" from the top of the ear wire to the bottom of the leaf
• Signature stamp on the back of each earring
Please allow 3-4 days for your earrings to ship.