These featherweights are named after an aerobatic maneuver in which an airplane makes a steep climb, followed by a vertical flat-turn, ending with a short dive as the plane levels out. It's an energy management maneuver, used when a fast and efficient turn around is needed. Could you use one of those in your life? Or perhaps just a pair of these?
• Light weight
• High quality cowhide leather
• Hand picked natural gemstones, including Sleeping Beauty turquoise and quartz crystal
• Hand soldered gold fill components
• 14kt nickel free gold fill ear wires
• 3.75" from top of ear wire to bottom of feather
• Available in "small", 3"
• Signature stamp on back of each earring
Please allow 8-10 days for your made-to-order earrings to ship.